[TYPO3-ttnews] news: How to import tt_news records?

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun Feb 19 13:54:47 CET 2012

On 05.02.2012 21:34, Thomas Kowtsch wrote:
> But, when I select any of the given import jobs and try to execute it,
> it gives an "error" popup.
> The system is a TYPO3 4.5.10 with news 1.3 from TER.

OK, reading the issue tracker more in detail would have helped.
Issue 33787 [1] describes roughly what happenend: news has no dependency
set to extbase/fluid

And my install was upgraded over the time, which meant that an older
extbase 1.3-dev-version was still active as local extension :-( But news
needs to have a 1.3-stable version, coming as sysext with TPO3 core...

> I tried to execute the import on
> - a folder holding tt_news records

Which is the right approach :-) And allows flawless migration!

So, it seems to work now.

Have a nice sunday,

Thomas

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33787