[TYPO3-ttnews] news: How to import tt_news records?

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Mon Feb 6 21:15:55 CET 2012

Hi Georg,

On 06.02.2012 17:05, Georg Ringer wrote:
> thanks for the report, I will look into that.

Thank! You can send me an E-Mail if you need an account in my testing
environment...

> However EXT:news doesn't have much in common regarding settings,
> templates, ... so for checking it out you can also start from the scratch

I started with this for some basic things, but I wanted to have a
pre-/post-comparism of more or less the same content without having to
re-create a larger number of different records.

If you have an idea - thanks for any hint!

Thomas