[TYPO3-ttnews] ext:news compare GET-Vars in list-template

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Wed Dec 5 08:08:38 CET 2012

Hi there,

maybe someone has a hint for me: I am struggling to get the news-id from the GET-Parameters into my fluid template.

Background: I have two plugins on the same page, a list-view showing only the titles of the news, and a detail view. Now i want to highlight the list element that is shown in the detail view.

What I managed so far: I extracted the GET-Parameter from URL via typoscript
temp = TEXT
temp.data = GP:GP:tx_news_pi1|news

and could then successfully display this number in my template:
<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="path.to.ts" />

But this seems to lead nowhere. The number is just displayed and I don't find a method to use it in a f:compare.

Or am I on the wrong track? Is there some straightforward method to include a GET-Parameter into fluid templates?

I someone has a hint for me, where to search, this would be very helpful

Thanks
Nicolai