[TYPO3-ttnews] news: realurl configuration

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Thu Sep 22 18:12:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 22.09.2011 17:44, Sy Moen wrote:
> OK, after looking through it, it appears that all that is needed id a
> Typoscript configuration that maps the news table info to the event api in
> the cal_ts_service.

Right - but it needs at least some testing :-)

> If that is the case it appears pretty simple, and I can work on it once I
> get news installed and start playing with it.
> However... I don't really see the usefulness of this unless the news event
> has more than a start and stop time itself... I mean, don't you really want
> to sort of make a "mbl_newsevent for news" first?

Referring to your previous post:
 >>(I also still need calendar integration, and use the cal / tt_news
 >>bridge... whatever it is called, I forget at the moment)

I thought that you already use cal_ts_service - as I help Mario with
"cal" this was my first thought; but I check what "mbl_newsevent" is
doing :-)

> Is that what you are thinking, or... am I missing something?

Yep, my idea was to get cal_ts_service "ready for news" :-)

Thanks in advance,

Thomas