[TYPO3-ttnews] news: realurl configuration

Sy Moen josiah.moen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:44:01 CEST 2011

OK, after looking through it, it appears that all that is needed id a
Typoscript configuration that maps the news table info to the event api in
the cal_ts_service.

If that is the case it appears pretty simple, and I can work on it once I
get news installed and start playing with it.

However... I don't really see the usefulness of this unless the news event
has more than a start and stop time itself... I mean, don't you really want
to sort of make a "mbl_newsevent for news" first?

Is that what you are thinking, or... am I missing something?