[TYPO3-ttnews] news: realurl configuration

Sy Moen josiah.moen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:01:09 CEST 2011

@Jordan - ah, yeah, multidomain always requires some changes to
localconf.php even with autoconf. I always hate scrolling through 1000 lines
of config to find one small segment, but, on the other hand, it might be
easier to copy / paste snippets and whatnot.

@Georg - I see... and that is what you were talking about for 4.6... default
model / controller will not be url requirements.