[TYPO3-ttnews] news: realurl configuration

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:30:20 CEST 2011

I know but I could not get that one up and running that's why I
started to try a lot of things myself.

I always put everything related to realurl into
/typo3conf/localconf.php as I found out during the past years that
this is the best way for me to understand it and to make it work with
a multi domain solution (more websites than one in a single TYPO3
database). This way you can use the following option:

###### include your rootpage id here
'rootpage_id' => 34,

etc. etc.

So if there is a perfect realurl implementation in future I hope the
entries to put in /typo3conf/localconf.php can also be added as (I
think) some people use and prefer this way.

I could find the current example in:

typo3conf\ext\news\Documentation\url-rewrites\

Maybe the inclusion for /typo3conf/localconf.php can be added there
also as I looked at this example used by TYPO3.org itself:

http://news.typo3.org/about/realurl-configuration/

This is what I have added in my own way to /typo3conf/localconf.php
and it worked out perfectly and others also write to put it into
/typo3conf/localconf.php, see:
http://www.tugle.de/know_how/typo3_tutorials/realurl_konfiguration_tt_news.html
Best Regards
Jordan