[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Sep 17 19:47:24 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

what about this solution:

add a filter to the em for "verfied" or good extensions.

This way we could offer integrators a way to easily select very good
extensions. (news is really one of them - thanks georg.)

I would take care of that if more people are interested and if somebody
would help me to select the handchoosen good extensions ;)

Regards
Kay

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org