[TYPO3-ttnews] News2: Need for exact same template layout as tt_news

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Oct 12 08:04:06 CEST 2011

Hi Werner,

thanks for your feedback!

> I am having problems understanding how the templates can be used/changed
> or how I can define my own one. I would prefer having a tt_news like
> template, at least as an example.

I am just guessing but is this maybe more related because of now using
fluid based templates?

In general the template can only be set with TS and not with flexforms.
You can just copy everything from Resources/Private to a custom
directory and change the paths in the constants.

Every action (list, detail) got its own template which is inside
Templates/News/ and is called the same as the action, e.g. List.html.

I will come up with a more general approach for the wiki within the next
train ride

Georg