[TYPO3-ttnews] News2: Need for exact same template layout as tt_news

Werner Kühn werner_kuehn at gmx.de
Tue Oct 11 21:42:11 CEST 2011

Am 31.01.2011 19:22, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> of course news2 will be shipped with a nice layout which is also of
> course different than the one of tt_news.
>
> My question now:
> Is there a need to create the same layout including the same classes,
> ... as tt_news? Would you need something like?
>
> I would be happy to get some opinions!
>
> Georg

Hi Georg,

Have just started trying out your news ext. I like it so far.
I am having problems understanding how the templates can be used/changed
or how I can define my own one. I would prefer having a tt_news like
template, at least as an example.

I would appreciate having a clearer reference guide covering this topic.
(I am not to much familiar working with flexforms. Maybe that is the reason)

Thanks Werner