[TYPO3-ttnews] news: Problem with linkViewHelper and hsc parameter

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Fri Nov 18 07:32:38 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for your feedback!

Am 17.11.2011 16:10, schrieb Felix Nagel:
> To answer your post Ive checked this again and now it works. I have
> absolute no idea why as I checked the value in $hsc in
> LinkViewHelper.php over and over again with different configurations. I
> feel pretty stupid right now :-/

this happens to all of us ;) I got the experience that clearing cache in
older 4-5 versions didn't clear the cache of extbase which holds all
those reflection things which are needed for VH and many other things.
clearing it via phpmyadmin or 4-6 always worked for me

> Anyway, thanks again for you incredible fast feedback!

Thanks to you and all other "first followers", the extension news
wouldn't be there without *you*, see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ

I need all of you to change from a lone nut ;)

Georg