[TYPO3-ttnews] news: using localized news records

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Thu Nov 17 18:53:45 CET 2011

Hey there,

Im currently trying to get EXT:news working with multiple languages.
We have a working two languages TYPO3 installation with German (default)
and English. CE and other plugins work great but news wont render a
single English record.
Ive translated the pages, the plugin and set the language selectbox
within some records. English wont work, but default and "all" do work.
Any idea what the problem could be?

Also it would be nice if somebody could explain the meaning of the new
links below the Content Element IRRE field. Currently "localize all"
only remove the CEs, but this could be related to my problem described
above.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Regards