[TYPO3-ttnews] News2: How to preview an article while editing / Usage of previewHiddenRecords

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Wed Nov 16 12:23:04 CET 2011

> if a setting got the same name in flexforms as in TS, flexform will
> override the TS setting, also if *nothing* is set in flexforms. If you
> *don't want that, you need to add the name of the setting to the TS
> setting "overrideFlexformSettingsIfEmpty" which resets the setting to
> the one of TS.
Thanks for the hint! Works as aspected now.

> a user will look at the news record and press the save+preview button
> and page b should be opened including the record.
Seems to work but while testing I run into one problem: I need to save a
new record (at leastone time) before using save & preview, otherwise the
Id of the record is incorrect (in my case its always tx_news_pi1[news]=4).

Should I file this as a bug?

--
Regards
Felix Nagel