[TYPO3-ttnews] News2: How to preview an article while editing / Usage of previewHiddenRecords

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Mon Nov 14 18:02:17 CET 2011

Hey there,

we've implemented a fully working news2 solution but now struggling how
to preview articles while editing.

Ive tried previewHiddenRecords but it seems not to work via TS (flexform
did work, perhaps I need to check this again) and has some other
problems: Is there any kind of a "see in frontend" link within the BE?
We can not advise our customer to change the ID within the URL (we're
using RealUrl so...).

Does anybody have some experience with this problem? Is there a
workaround? Any hints or ideas?
We are willing to implement this and give it back to the community, so
please give some input.

Thanks for any help, yours

--
Felix Nagel