[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news, death only somewhat exaggerated...

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Tue May 3 15:38:41 CEST 2011

+1 for GitHub
   Pros:
	- has a developed a model of colaboration widely spreaded. Forks
and pull requests are easier than TYPO3 git model
	- Big projects like symfony moved their code to github just for
this reason: collaboration model of Github works and it is very easy
   Cons:
	- You dont have gerrit

IMHO news2 should use GitHub and not TYPO3 git, only the community grows
enought it should move to TYPO3 Gerrit

IMHO

Fernando Arconada