[TYPO3-ttnews] News2 and attached media

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 31 15:40:42 CEST 2011

I had a look at the news2 extension. Looks quite good. I see that films and
images are all added as related records.

Is it possible then to output these related records (films and things) at
arbitrary points in the body text?

I found this article about the CMS used by BBC news, there are even some
pictures of it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2010/07/bbc_news_websites_content_mana.html

Look at the first picture, editors can add any realted info (images, films,
related articles etc.) to the body text editor and they see what they have
added in the RTE. Something like that for news2 would be good to have.

Stephen.