[TYPO3-ttnews] Once again: latest article in single view

tcrass tcrass at ebiology.de
Thu Mar 24 03:09:14 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I know that there are numerous threads on this issue out there, but it
seems new variations of the basic theme are continuously coming up.
Here's mine:

- I managed to determine the uid of the latest article using a CONTENT
object-bases select, using a TEXT object for rendering. When assigning
this content object to the PAGE array element, the correct uid gets
displayd on the final HTML page.

- However, when I try to assign the CONTENT objects, well: content to
tt_news._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.tt_news (via <
myContentObjectContainingTheLatestNewsId), I still get the dreaded "No
news Id given" messagen.

So any ideas how to access a CONTENT object's *rendered* output in order
to use it in a TypoScript assignment...?

Regards --

	tcrass