[TYPO3-ttnews] Thoughts about news2

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Jan 7 18:58:02 CET 2011

Hello Georg,

based on tt_news experience here are my wishes:

Basicly 2 Views (Search and the other stuff is deprecated in my opinion):
 * List (pager support)
	* example template for rss
	* example template for list
	* example template for archive
	* example template for latest
 * Single
	* example template for single 1
	* example template for single 2
	* example template for single 3

Technical
 * fluid based templates (should be through extbase)
 * advanced filtering api for ts / assistent in flexform
 * API to get news in other plugins e.g. for EXT:cal
   (should be solved with extbase repo)
 * configured templates should be selectable in flexform ;)

Fields:
 * title
 * teaser (subheader)
 * archivdate
 * relations
	* dam or fal entries
	* news
	* cal
	* pages
	* files
	* locations (e.g. tt_adress)
	* persons (e.g. tt_adress)
	* contentelements (best would be with rendering)
		* e.g. like EXT:aba_ttnews_content_con
 * keywords / tags
	* perhaps globaly for whole TYPO3 and other EXTs
 * categories
	* perhaps globaly for whole TYPO3 and other EXTs
	* global categories (add readonly) with decision
          if usable globally even if on not viewable page
	* perhaps globaly for whole TYPO3 and other EXTs
 * accessfields (start, stop, group, ...)
 * images (file, title, alt, ...)
 * layout (to apply special rendering in fluid)

If there is enough time there should be:
 * compatibility to a guestbook / forum / rating system.
 * possibility to send news from fe
   (with review and preset / forced values)

Hopefully i haven't forgotten anything ;)

Thanks for all the great work on all the news extensions
Regards
Kay