[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 - article

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Feb 10 22:10:54 CET 2011

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 18:08:32 +0100, Georg Ringer <typo3 at ringerge.org>
wrote:

> For news2: My goal is to create an awesome news extension because it is
> just impossible to create a tool which is perfect for news, galleries
> AND shops. If someone wants to use the extension for something else,
> this is of course fine too but currently I don't to spend my energy for
> building a gallery.

i agree with you, Georg: news2 should manage (and well) news/articles with
all the tons of nice features we know they need

for "generic" records listing/viewing there are already several nice exts
around.. from pt_list to tesseract to the new for 4.6
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-viewr
(maybe there are already too many options :)

   Stefano Cecere
   KRUR.com