[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 - article

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Fri Feb 4 18:08:32 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 04.02.2011 18:01, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
> i agree that "article" would be the best word for generic... items.
> it works great for news, but also for shops ext
>
> i'm sure if such an "articles" ext would exists for TYPO3, it would be a
> killer app!

you all say that tt_news is the swiss army knife and everbody uses it
for galleries, job offerings, shop items, whatsoever and even though it
says "news". IMO the name is really not that important.

For news2: My goal is to create an awesome news extension because it is
just impossible to create a tool which is perfect for news, galleries
AND shops. If someone wants to use the extension for something else,
this is of course fine too but currently I don't to spend my energy for
building a gallery.

Georg