[TYPO3-ttnews] News: Oops, an error occured! - Argument "class" was not registered.

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Dec 20 17:45:44 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 20.12.2011 16:44, schrieb Jordan van Bergen:
> oh no..... okay...... no time to dive into this as always.

;) you should only update if you got time for that ;)

> So I now did the following. Deleted the total SETUP settings:

would be fine to just use the default templates

> 2. Latest news on EVERY page of the website and by clicking the single
> news item but still the latest news besides the single news item.

this works now out of the box

> No time for this now and I personally dislike having to dive into this
> over and over to see if it keeps on working. Maybe next year.

I know that those errors are never nice and I try to keep those really
low but sometimes I just need those breaking changes in the beginning of
an extension to make the code cleaner and better for all of us

Sorry to get you into those troubles
Georg