[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news and workspaces

Lim Chivy limchivy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:30:55 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

I have a problem the same as Patric's. I use tt_news 3.0.1 and TYPO3
4.5.4. It does not show any daft news records when I preview on the news
latest list in draft mode. It always shows the same as live. I try with
the patch [1] which you gave, but it still not work. Do you have an idea
to solve this?

Regards,
Chivy