[TYPO3-ttnews] List view showing wrong (old) articles

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Fri Apr 15 23:12:53 CEST 2011

Hello people,

I have this strange problem on our site: of all the pages where I have a
tt_news list view plugin there are some pages where this list view gives
on a frequent basis an old set of articles. It shows for example articles
starting from 2008. I refresh the page and I get articles from 2009. I
refresh the page cache (in BE) and all is ok. But some minutes later the
problem is back.
I'm using TYPO3 v4.4.6 and tt_news 3.0.1.

Does anyone know what could cause this problem?

Kind greetings,

Frank Sonck