[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 vs tt_news -> TYPO3 CORE?

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:14:57 CEST 2011

Hi All,

So a new news extension is being developed. Shouldn't NEWS in general
be part of the CORE of TYPO3? Every site (if you ask me) needs to
publish news. So if one news extension is going to be selected into
the CORE we users don't have to think about what extension to use.

It's time one news extension is going to be transferred to the CORE of
TYPO3 as news is a CORE part of a CMS system if you ask me.

I'm not starting the discussion what extension should be in the core
but I just say one should.

Regards
Jordan van Bergen