[TYPO3-ttnews] How to pass single_pid from tt_news FlexForm/config to genericmarker?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Jun 7 00:31:19 CEST 2010

ellou' List!

I've created small ext and passed it's output to SINGLE view using
genericmarkers:

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers.MYEXT < plugin.tx_myext_pi1

It generates list of news with some different ways and it should inherit
default methods for defining single_pid for each list item. So the
simplest method is done - if main category has declared single_pid it is
used... but I HAVE NO IDEA (and I hope that you'll helpme with this) how
to get in my extension class file single_pid defined in flexform or in
TS which displays the tt_news view.

Any advices will be very helpful for me!

With best greetings, Marcus.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)