[TYPO3-ttnews] plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.image.noImage_stdWrap

HocomAdvies (Wiechert Hooghwinkel) info at hocom-advies.nl
Mon Jan 25 09:58:34 CET 2010

Hi,

To have a default image created when no image is inserted with a tt_news item, in List and Single view, I used the code showed below. This is working great for List view, but when I try the same trick for Single view it's not working. Any Idea how to get this working? As an alternative I tried to create a code inserting a gif instead, but can't get that working as well.
I am using tt_news latest version (3.0) with typo3 4.3.

Thanks a lot,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

www.hocom-advies.nl

The code which is working fine for List view:
#-----------------------------------
# Generate a tt_news image automatically when no image is available.
# In this snippet: List mode
#-----------------------------------

plugin.tt_news.displayList.image.noImage_stdWrap {
  cObject = IMAGE
  cObject {
    # Wrap the image with a div tag
    wrap = <div>|</div>
    # Use GIFBUILDER to create an image
    file = GIFBUILDER
    file {
      # Define the width and height of the image.
      XY = 120,120
      # Define the background color of the image.
      backColor = #FFFFFF

      # First object in the image: TEXT
      10 = TEXT
      10 {
        # The actual text which is displayed in the image
        text = No image available
        # The fontsize
        fontSize = 16
        # niceText to make the text more natural. This can be good or bad depending on your server configuration.
        niceText = 1
        # Color of the text
        fontColor = #000000
        # Coordinates where your text should appear in the image. Width / Height
        offset = 125/2-32,125/2+4

Than I thought using the same code for an image in Single mode, with just a slight change here:
plugin.tt_news.displayList.image.noImage_stdWrap {

Unfortunately its not working!

This is what I also tried as an alternative for this:

plugin.tt_news.display_Single.image.noImage_stdWrap {
  cObject = IMAGE
  cObject {
    # Wrap the image with a div tag
    wrap = <div>|</div>
   #file source
  file = IMAGE
    file {
      = fileadmin/templates/no_news.gif
      width = 320
      height = 220

## tried this as well:
plugin.tt_news {

display_Single.image {
file.maxW = 108
file.maxH =
noImage_stdWrap {
cObject = IMAGE
cObject {
file = fileadmin/templates/img/Dummy.gif
wrap = <div>|</div>