[TYPO3-ttnews] ttnews 3.x, rte & click-enlarge

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun Jan 24 22:52:18 CET 2010

Hi all,

I just noticed today a strange behavior:

Some days ago, I upgradet to ttnews 3.0.1 and Typo3 4.3. OK, usually I
wouldn't have done both updates together...

But now, RTE-click-enlarge doesn't work anymore in tt_news output.

First of all, my assumption was that it might be something with the rte
lightbox extension and perfectlightboxjquery, but disabling both didn't
help...

Any other output works well, the lightbox opens up, but within news
records, nothing happens - the image doesn't get a link at all.

Is there anyone here with an idea about this?

Thanks,

Thomas

PS: The site uses TemplaVoila as well, but "normal" tt_content RTE
popups work fine.