[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.1: LIST and SINGLE on the same page

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Wed Jan 6 13:29:15 CET 2010

Hey Frederik,

I have this as my setup. I did not investigate yours, but it is working fine for
me also after the update. HTH - ben

plugin.tt_news = USER_INT
# switch to single
plugin.tt_news.code >
plugin.tt_news.code = LIST

config.index_enable = 0

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
plugin.tt_news = USER
plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE

config.index_enable = 1
[global]

# show description and keywords from newsitems
# as metatags instead of the general set.
page.headerData.999 {
	local >
	local  {
  description.data = register:newsSubheader
  keywords.data = register:newsKeywords