[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.1: LIST and SINGLE on the same page

Frederik freak.fred at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:09:37 CET 2010

Hey there!

Thanks for the update, the vast bulk of the updating process worked fine!

In version 2.5.2 I took this snippet from the manual and inserted into
an extension-template on the page which contains the list view:

# Clear the code field
plugin.tt_news.code >
plugin.tt_news.code = LATEST
# Prevent indexing of the LATEST view
config.index_enable = 0

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|swords = ]
# Do nothing (reverse hack)
[else]
# Set code to SEARCH if swords (search is done) exists
plugin.tt_news.code = SEARCH
[end]

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
# Set code to SINGLE, if the GETvar tx_ttnews[tt_news] exists
plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE
# Enable indexing of the SINGLE view
config.index_enable = 1
[global]

I omitted the singlePID in the TS and everything worked fine with
realURL. Now tt_news complains about the missing singlePID. When I set
the singlePID, everything works, except for the longer URL.

Any hints how to display LIST and SINGLE on the same page with version
3.0.1?

Thanks and regards,

Fred