[TYPO3-ttnews] different category HTML classes / uids

Butch Harper begs40 at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 8 12:08:34 CET 2010

I also found some other examples, but nothing deals with the
"category_title" attribute. Only title or e.g. subheader attributes are
mentioned.

http://ben.vantende.net/t3docs/tt_news/page/28/
http://ben.vantende.net/nc/t3docs/tt-news/page/26/  section
"categorySelection"
http://www.typo3-jack.net/typo3-english-lists-netfielders-de/3423-typo3-tt_news-category-typoscript.html

Isn't it possible to get the current category uid and add it to the
category wrap????