[TYPO3-ttnews] different category HTML classes / uids

Butch Harper begs40 at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 5 15:28:48 CET 2010

Hi all,
i googled a lot but nothing functional found...
i want to style my different tt_news categories easily by adding the
unique category id to my HTML class.

e.g.

could anyone tell me how to do that (really easy) thing? If i use the
"title" then it's done via:

displayLatest{
	title_stdWrap.wrap = {register:newsCategoryUid}
	title_stdWrap.insertData=1
}

it's not possible to change "title" with "category" because nothing happens.
i tried a few other things like "dataWrap" or
"DB:tt_news:{GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news}:category" but i don't get the
point how to do that exactly.

thank you,
Butch