[TYPO3-ttnews] Again tt_news! including bodytext in list view -> formatting

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Feb 5 16:01:52 CET 2010

On 2010-02-05 15:43, Robert M Wildling wrote:
> Thanks for your help and ideas! Unfortunately no results.
>
> I can't believe it that it is so imppossible to send the bodytext
> through the parse function! One would believe this could be an often
> used feature, but instead it is switched off by default and the riddle
> to turn it on again seems yet not to be solved...

Maybe you have mistake somewhere. But there is another way.

In tt_news 3.0.x you have genericmarkers, where you can have your own
markers. Setting

plugin.tt_news {
  genericmarkers {
   mynewmarker = TEXT
   mynewmarker.field = bodytext
   mynewmarker.parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc_RTE

then in template

###GENERIC_MYNEWMARKER###

Should work but not tested.

--