[TYPO3-ttnews] Again tt_news! including bodytext in list view -> formatting

Robert M Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Feb 5 15:43:11 CET 2010

Thanks for your help and ideas! Unfortunately no results.

I can't believe it that it is so imppossible to send the bodytext
through the parse function! One would believe this could be an often
used feature, but instead it is switched off by default and the riddle
to turn it on again seems yet not to be solved...

Developers: please improve that situation, either by documentation or
implementing another checkbox for listview/bodytext-inclusion.

Thanks!

Best regards, Robert