[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news update?

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Sat Aug 7 16:27:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:32:37 +0200, Robert Wildling wrote:

> 1. On install, there is a version conflict: tt_news 3.0.1 requires a
> Typo3 up to "only" version 4.3.99. (Of course you can skip this)

well, the author does not seem to work much on the extension anymore

> 2. The deprecation log in the typo3conf folder mentions that the
> graphics implementation should now use the new sprite class

well, this would mean some work, but it is not a problem … see 1.

> 3. This is strange: if I use a page title AND a Navigation Title for a
> page and assign it as e.g. the page for the single view in the tt_news
> plugin, then that respective page shows up with div-containers in the
> navigation tree (to be exact: <span title="Navigationstitel:
> Aktuell">Aktuell Single View</span> in a German installation). This only
> happens when the Typo3 Element Browser opens from tt_news.

Did you try latest bugfix version. There was a patch commited this week.
If this occurs on TYPO3 4.4.2, please open a new bugreport on [1]

Best regards
Phil

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org