[TYPO3-ttnews] [feature] bring more power into tt_news with myTS flexform field

Michael Miousse mmiousse at infoglobe.ca
Mon Oct 5 13:55:28 CEST 2009

Le Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:03:20 +0200, Krystian Szymukowicz a écrit :

> hi all
>
> I hope you will like this little feature I'am just proposing (especially
> Rupert who could integrate it into 3.0 :)
>
> Here we go.
> Not every option of tt_news can be set using flexform.
>
> Of course we can configure every option with template record but if
> there is more that one CE with tt_news plugin and they must have
> different configuration then it becomes more difficult to configure them
> separately.
>
> Solution: Introduce special field with typoscript into flexform of
> tt_news.
>
> NOTE: this is ported from "cal" extension where it has been integrated a
> year ago and proved to be very effective and powerful solution.
>
> Here is an patch against trunk:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12118
>

> Hope you'll like it!

For your information, it is possible to separately configure multiple tt_news object while
using CE. By that i mean that you can create multiple CE of type news and than
specify different ts for each CE you created. You only have to use a RECORDS object

and it will give you someting like this:

lib.ttnewsobj1 = RECORDS
lib.ttnewsobj1{
	source = 1 //this is the id of your CE which is a news
	table = tt_content
	conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
	conf.tt_content{
		your specific tsconf

lib.ttnewsobj2 = RECORDS
lib.ttnewsobj2{
	source = 2 //this is the id of your CE which is a news
	table = tt_content
	conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
	conf.tt_content{
		your specific tsconf