[TYPO3-ttnews] [feature] bring more power into tt_news with myTS flexform field

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Nov 20 10:12:52 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-10-04 21:03, Krystian Szymukowicz pisze:

> hi all
>
> I hope you will like this little feature I'am just proposing (especially
> Rupert who could integrate it into 3.0 :)
>
> Solution: Introduce special field with typoscript into flexform of tt_news.

Ha, great thing, especially that I need to configure many tt_news views
on one page, and FlexForm is not quite good for me. The problem lays in
copying the template files to uploads folder... which are changing
sometimes... after each change I need to open each CE with tt_news and
re-assign the template in FlexForm :/ The patch solves it very well,
however...

there's one disadvantage, if this patch won't be placed in tt_news code,
every update of the News ext, will require to patch again :/

Is there any chance to see it in the public tt_news 3.0 ?

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member