[TYPO3-ttnews] Implement a book writer list with details about biography, publications

Luciana Andron luciana.andron at softgress.com
Mon Nov 16 13:38:57 CET 2009

Hello,

I am a newbie using Typo3. I have to migrate an existing site
(www.gav.at) into Typo3. My problem is that I do not know which
extension would be better to learn and use to implement some existing
functionalities.

A page with a book writer list (along with a search button). Clicking on
 an author link should redirect to another page which has a special menu
into the right (Biography/Publications/Updates). When clicking to one
menu item, the main content area should display information about the
selected item (ex:Biography). I can not figure out how can I implement
this menu functionality and what extension would be better to use:
tt_news ? sevenpack ?

If you know some tutorials or examples which explain how to implement
this kind of scenario, please tell me :)

The functionality described by me can be viewed here :
http://gav.at/mitglieder.html?menu=3&sel=20

Thank you!

Luciana