[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news enclosure tags don't suppor https links

Jason Alexander jalexander at digipen.edu
Tue Mar 31 22:59:33 CEST 2009

Hello All,

Anyone know why tt_news enclosure tags don't support https links. Our
RSS feed has and enclosure tag with mp3's in it. When I have been
running it through the validator (feedvalidator.org) I get this error:

This feed does not validate.

       line 34, column 3: url must be a full URL: https://www.digipen.edu/uploads/media/digipen_podclass_issue_33.mp3
  (10 occurrences) [help]

           			<enclosure url="https://www.digipen.edu/uploads/media/digipen_podclass_is

But when I save the xml document and serve it up on my personal server
at home and take the "s" out of https on the enclosure tags. I get a
validate feed. Why doesn't https not working on these enclosure tags.

Jason
                                                             _______
Jason Alexander
jalexander at digipen.edu