[TYPO3-ttnews] show news list when there's no translation available

Ralph Klerk ralphklerk at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 10 09:52:58 CET 2009

Oke, here's the deal:

There are 11 English and 10 French news items, one English news item is
not translated. The multilanguage website shows this English news item
and the French flag for the translated version. But there is no
translation, so it shows the text that there is no French translation
available.
In these kind of cases I would like to show the French news list with 10
news items.

Hope someone can help me!!