[TYPO3-ttnews] New tt_news API v3.0

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 22 17:51:49 CEST 2009

Hello

I have to refactor one of my extensions cause it uses
$ttnewsObj->getSubCategoriesForMenu($row['uid'],$fields,$catlistWhere);

Now i have to use
$newsHelper = new tx_ttnews_helpers($ttnewsObj);
$newsHelper->pObj = $ttnewsObj;
                $subcats = $newsHelper->getSubCategoriesForMenu($row
['uid'],$fields,$catlistWhere);

tx_ttnews_helpers has one parameter in the constructor so i cant use
t3lib_div::makeInstance and the new autoloader so i have require_one the
file

Should be better to use a class interface without the parameter in the
constructor?

Kind Regards

Fernando Arconada