[TYPO3-ttnews] sinle+list on the same page: cache problem in Typo3 v4.3

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:11:19 CEST 2009

Hey! I'm starting a new project. Typo3 v.4.3Alpha2. tt_news 2.5 or 3.0dev.
And I have ran into quite annoying issue: with typical setup for
list+single on the same page, typo3 caches both single and list view as
a single page, so I either get a single view or list view... It happens
with all versions of tt_news, so I guess it relates to new v4.3 caching
system, right?
Can anyone else confirm it? What can I do?

Here's the code:
[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
page.10.marks.content < lib.single
[else]