[TYPO3-ttnews] litsview +singleview on same page: Pagebrowser "resetting" when displaying news elements.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:08:09 CEST 2009

> You would need to pass the 'tx_ttnews[pointer]' value as part of the
> link to your SINGLE view, though this is possible (use
> 'tx_ttnews->extraItemMarkerHook' to override the link generated for
> ###LINK_ITEM###) I would not recommend if this is a public facing
> website and if you care about your organic SEO due to duplicate content
> implications.

Duplicate content and SEO are not major concerns. I am not a developer
and not sure how to implement the solution you suggest.

I wonder if it possible to do something fancy with ajax? Simply fetch
only the content from singleview and leave the rest of the page as it
is. I know that the URL will be the same but navigation is more
important in this project.

Any suggestions?