[TYPO3-ttnews] litsview +singleview on same page: Pagebrowser "resetting" when displaying news elements.

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 10:53:59 CEST 2009

Hi Morten,

You would need to pass the 'tx_ttnews[pointer]' value as part of the
link to your SINGLE view, though this is possible (use
'tx_ttnews->extraItemMarkerHook' to override the link generated for
###LINK_ITEM###) I would not recommend if this is a public facing
website and if you care about your organic SEO due to duplicate content
implications.

Best regards,

Oliver

--