[TYPO3-ttnews] Status of tt_news?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Jun 4 00:38:33 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann wrote:
> Gunnar Jonsson wrote:
>> A. What is the status of tt_news 3.0? Is it just a testing version, not
>> for use in production sites?
>
> currently a few people (including me) are using the dev version on a few
> production sites.

Count me here too.

I have 3.0dev at few almost production sites and it goes without any
errors. At one of the installation upgrade from 2.5.2 went smooth and
with no problem at all. (quite nice upgrade script btw)
Generic markers works flawlessly. New flexform are well think over - the
same with tabs while editing tt_news record. I will test the newest
3.0dev with improved cashing soon.

All good changes. Thanks for your effort Rupert.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz