[TYPO3-ttnews] Status of tt_news?

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Wed Jun 3 20:43:48 CEST 2009

I have seen that the extension repository contains a tt_news extension 2.5.2
from 17.03.2008, more than a year ago. At the same time I see discusions on
tt_news 3.0 in the forum and I see that there are developments going on.
However, I have some questions:

A. What is the status of tt_news 3.0? Is it just a testing version, not for
use in production sites? Are there any timeplans when tt_news 3.0 will be
uploaded to the extension repository?

B. Are there any special considerations when upgrading from 2.5.2 to 3,0? Or
is it just ordinary upgrade routines for extensions?

C. Is the latest version always available at
http://rgdata.de/fileadmin/tt_news/T3X_tt_news-3_0_0-dev.t3x or is it any
more official place?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson