[TYPO3-ttnews] Treating all entries as archived

Marian Schedenig m.sched at gmx.at
Mon Jul 13 00:23:21 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm using the AMENU as a shortcut menu for *all* news entries, grouped by
month, meaning that each new entry should also show up in the archive
immediately. This works fine as long as I remember to set the archive date
of a new entry (to the same day that's also the entry's publishing date).

However, when I forget to set the archive date, the article will not show up
in the archive - though the month will still be listed (even if it won't
display any articles).

The auto archive function in the settings isn't much help, since "0"
disables the auto archiving.

Is there any way I can automatically treat all news entries as archived
without having to set the archive date manually?

Thx,
Marian.

--
Hofstadter's law: "It always takes longer than you think,
even when you take account of Hofstadter's law".