[TYPO3-ttnews] Change page browser texts

Marian Schedenig m.sched at gmx.at
Sun Jul 12 18:11:04 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm trying to change the strings displayed by the page browser. I want to
change "< previous" and "next >" to something like "<< newer posts" and
"older posts >>". I suppose one way to do this is via the language array,
but I wonder if there's also a way to directly change the elements of the
page browser (it doesn't seem to be part of the template file).

Also, I want to get rid of the numbered links to pages. Setting the maximum
number to 0 still displays the number of the current page.

Thirdly (and less important), is there a way to display something like "<<
[name of next entry]" and "[name of previous entry] >>" on the single news
pages?

Cheers,
Marian.

--
Hofstadter's law: "It always takes longer than you think,
even when you take account of Hofstadter's law".