[TYPO3-ttnews] Remove p-Tags from author field

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Jan 24 08:03:32 CET 2009

Robert Wildling
> Hi,
>
> I am confused about the rule, when a p-tag will be removed and when not.
> I use tinymce_rte

RTE does have its own TS config, which concerns situations, where
content has been set by using RTE. Any TS config for HTML templates
doesn't concern RTE.
In single view there is the main text, which has been created with RTE.
You have set for that part TS config, which concerns also other contents
created by using RTE.

> Anybody has a hint how I can remove the p-tags from the author field?
 > And anybody can explain why there are p-tags in the authos field, but
 > not in the title-field???

Because this is not RTE field, there must be config for it in config for
  tt_news - or tt_news misses config for the author field and force to
use p tags for that field. If that is the case you can create a bug
report and as quick fix edit the core of tt_news.