[TYPO3-ttnews] Remove p-Tags from author field

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Jan 23 23:33:37 CET 2009

Hi,

I am confused about the rule, when a p-tag will be removed and when not.
I use tinymce_rte and lots of prefix removeals in a config.ts. What
happens is that the title from a tt_news entry has now p-tags enclosed,
but the author does. My displaySingle configuraton includes the stdWraps
that should remove any wraps:

displaySingle {
	title_stdWrap.wrap >
	subheader_stdWrap.wrap >
	author_stdWrap.wrap >

	category_stdWrap.wrap >
     	category_stdWrap.wrap =

	caption_stdWrap.wrap >
     	caption_stdWrap.wrap =

	date_stdWrap.strftime = %d. %m. %Y
	#caption_stdWrap.trim = 0

	// Wenn folgende Zeile nicht auf 0 steht,
	//greift imageWrapIfAny nicht!!!!
	image.stdWrap.spaceAfter = 0
	image.stdWrap.wrap = <span class="text_center span-226 float_left">|</span>
	imageCount = 4
	imageWrapIfAny =
	imgAltTextField >
	image.imageLinkWrap >
}

What happens is that the p-tag causes a paragraph, which I don't need in
single view, where title and author shall be concatenated like

[title] - [author]

(The list view shows only the title, that's why I can't use both, the
title and autor in one field.)

Anybody has a hint how I can remove the p-tags from the author field?
And anybody can explain why there are p-tags in the authos field, but
not in the title-field???

Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Robert

PS: The configs I am talking about are these:

lib.stdheader.5.prefixComment >
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.prefixComment >

tt_content.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.header.20.prefixComment >
tt_content.text.20.prefixComment >
tt_content.image.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.bullets.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.table.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.uploads.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.multimedia.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.mailform.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.search.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.search.30.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.login.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.splash.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.menu.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.shortcut.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.list.20.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.script.prefixComment >
tt_content.div.prefixComment >
tt_content.html.prefixComment >
tt_content.default.prefixComment >

# Vorangestellten Anker bei Inhaltselementen entfernen
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap >
tt_content.header.20.dataWrap >

# Zusätzliche CSS-Klassen bei Standardüberschriften entfernen
lib.stdheader.3 = LOAD_REGISTER
lib.stdheader.3.headerClass =
lib.stdheader.3.headerClass.noTrimWrap = |
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap >

# Einfache <hx>-Tags ohne Style-Deklarationen verwenden
lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag = <h1>|</h1>
lib.stdheader.10.2.fontTag = <h2>|</h2>
lib.stdheader.10.3.fontTag = <h3>|</h3>
lib.stdheader.10.4.fontTag = <h4>|</h4>
lib.stdheader.10.5.fontTag = <h5>|</h5>

# Keine Klasse für Standardabsätze
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.P.class >

# Keine Umwandlung von Tags
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.remapTag >

# HTML-Tags, die nicht mit einem zusätzlichen wrap umgeben werden dürfen
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList =  div, p,
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6

# class="bodytext" ua entfernen
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes >