[TYPO3-ttnews] display a tt_news in different page (depending on is category)

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Mon Feb 16 18:17:04 CET 2009

Thanks Steffen,

Sorry yes it's FE.

Yes, we played round with the categories, but how can you specify a
different single view ou list depending on the type of the "news".

Because we need a different template.
I don't see the point of creating a sub category for each if there are
types we could use.

What I thought to go around is to set a different sys_folder and to
choose depending on the pid of it.

thanks for your help